What are some Interview questions for website designer?

I was interviewed at a website design company in Chennai a few days ago. Let me share with you some questions that have been asked.

The first question I was asked was how many years of experience do you have in this industry? Since I have a year's experience I am able to answer the questions they ask today.

They gave the website template and asked them to do it in coding. Then I was asked some questions from the coding I had written.

Many web design companies offer internship programs. If you are a fresher in the field, you should attend an internship first. This internship is usually offered in three months or less. You develop your knowledge during that time period. This website design interview will be easy for you after the internship.

Regardless of which interview you attend, know how much you know about that department when you first interview.

Comments

Post a Comment